Your quality management/QAPI program is one of the first things a surveyor will review to evaluate your agency’s compliance.
- Do you know if your QMP/QAPI plan contains all required elements?
- Does your program have mechanisms for improving client safety by responding to errors or potential errors?
- Does your program have mechanisms for continuous quality improvement to enhance service delivery?
- Are you consistently collecting and analyzing measurable data to identify patterns and potential areas for improvement?
- Have you implemented appropriate quality management/performance improvement projects?
- Do your projects include improvement strategies, methods to monitor the effectiveness of improvement strategies, and timelines for implementation and evaluation?
- Does your agency documentation show governing body involvement in your QMP program?
- Have you addressed infection control and prevention in your quality management/QAPI program?
If you’re unsure about any of the above items, we can help!
For a limited time, Connie McWilliams can evaluate your QMP/QAPI plan for $199!
a) A review of your QMP/QAPI policy and plan,***
b) Review of your documentation for one QMP/performance improvement project,*** and
c) 30-minute telephone or Zoom call to discuss review findings and recommendations.
***Agency is responsible for providing these documents electronically in a HIPAA compliant manner.
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an email within 48 hours from [email protected] within instructions on how to proceed with the QMP/QAPI review process.