Class A Skilled Part 6 Licensure Regulations
Understand and effectively apply the regulations for Licensed Class A Skilled Home Health Agencies in these areas of operations:
- Governing Body,
Administration requirements and duties,
- Administrator and Alternate Administrator,
Annual organization evaluation,
Quality Management Program,
- Nursing or Health Care Supervisor
- Initial and Comprehensive Assessments,
- Plan of Care,
- Medication Management and Administration,
- Care Coordination,
- Extended Care,
- Skilled Nursing and Nurse Aide services,
- Therapy services,
- Medical Social Services and Other Services,
- Telehealth Supervisory Visits,
- Clinical Record.
The goal of this course is to provide the fundamentals of Home Care Management for compliance with requirements by CDPHE. Attendees will learn skills and tools necessary to apply State Licensure rules in Chapter 26, Part 6 to include an in-depth review followed by Tips for Compliance and suggested evidence to have on hand for presentation to surveyors.
Self-tests follow each section so you can determine areas that need further study.